Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've pretended to care for hours!

Things are getting boring these past few years..and It doesn't seem right..I've been having this sickness since I stopped my degree..well I've regretted that decision that's why I'm looking for a job to continue my studies..what am I doing to ease my boredom??? well I read a lot..^^ cause I barely watch television...(We've been terrorized from television problems). And I'm addicted to music as well..soft, psychedelic touch that could make you think of many things around you,lol as if you are floating.. these modern things we know..getting us off. Do anything that could make you happy, 'cause when reality strikes, you can never bring back the things the way they were..just do your best to make It seem natural..^^


......take care

No comments:

Post a Comment